Friday, August 3, 2012

To TILLERY!!!!!!

To Tillery The story about the spider and beetles makes me glad that you are there and not me! The week has flown by for us, so I know that it went fast for you. Kelsey has had fun at camp!! Her group has led songs every day, so she is in songbird heaven. She wants to be a JC next year. The only bad thing is she has the cold that you had before you left. We can't wait to hear about your experiments and all your adventures. I hope you took lots of pictures. Have fun and we will see you on Monday. Kelsey has her over night at camp and will not be there to pick you up at the airport. Sam will be waiting for you!!!! Mom, Dad and Kelsey ps. this is kelsey! i miss you! its more than a cold! i went on the mayo clinic website and put in my symptoms and i could have a serious illness! I could have whooping cough or pneumonia! I love you and miss you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment